Your go-live dates
Your go-live dates may include the following:
- Provider internal testing completion
- Sage service testing
- Product integration testing (end to end)
- Promotion to production environment
- Customer communications
Please confirm with your Enablement engineer any updates to your roadmap.
Go-live approval process
Before we approve your provider integration, we will complete:
- Scheduling and an agreed frequency of transaction pushes
- Banking Service testing of all provider flows
- Error handling tests
- End-to-end testing with Sage products
- Security checks
- Production environment preparation
Promoting to production environments
Once the go-live approval process is complete, we’ll coordinate a strategy for promoting to production.
This may include:
- Synchronising production releases
- Providing new endpoints for production
- Scheduling customer communication
Service and incident management
We have incident management processes for customers experiencing issues with their bank feeds. It will be necessary to establish the following:
- Escalation process for issues such as:
- Provider support service-level agreement
- Ticketing systems/portal availability
Help and technical support
After go-live, you will still be able to contact us for help and technical support.
You should raise a ticket through the agreed support channels for issues such as:
- Adding new banks
- Supporting new features
- Live incident issues
- Customer data issues
- Scheduled service downtime/maintenance
- Unplanned service downtime
- Deprecation of service
You have now integrated with Banking Service.
You can contact us through the agreed channels for any further support or enquiries.