Your go-live dates
Your go-live dates may include the following:
- Provider internal testing completion.
- Sage service testing.
- Product integration testing (end to end).
- Promotion to production environment.
- Customer communications.
Confirm with your Enablement engineer any updates to your roadmap.
Go-live approval process
Before we approve your provider integration, we will complete:
- Scheduling and an agreed frequency of transaction pushes.
- Payments Acceptance Service testing of provider flows.
- Error handling tests.
- End-to-end testing with Sage products.
- Security checks.
- Production environment preparation.
Promoting to production environments
Once the go-live approval process is complete, we’ll coordinate a strategy for promoting to production.
This may include:
- Synchronising production releases.
- Providing new endpoints for production.
- Scheduling customer communication.
Service and incident management
We have incident management processes for customers experiencing issues with their services. It will be necessary to establish the following:
- Escalation process for issues such as:
- Provider support service-level agreement.
- Ticketing systems/portal availability.
Help and technical support
After go-live, you will still be able to contact us for help and technical support.
You should raise a ticket through the agreed support channels for issues such as:
- Supporting new features.
- Live incident issues.
- Customer data issues.
- Scheduled service downtime/maintenance.
- Unplanned service downtime.
- Deprecation of service.
You have now integrated with Payments Acceptance Service.
You can contact us through the agreed channels for any further support or enquiries.