Data Integration API is designed to work for multi-tenant X3 cloud configuration only. The following resources and guides are meant to provide quick reference for developers to exchanging data with this type of configuration through the API Gateway.
A simple and secure means of storing and sharing files to control the sequential exchange of data at defined intervals.
Our REST based Data Integration API enables Developers to automate existing X3 File Import / Export infrastructure, by facilitating the secure transport of data files.
Providing a simple means of storing and sharing files to control the sequential exchange of data at defined intervals, the API is ideal for managing small batch import jobs and larger scale data ingestion operations.
How does it work?
Importing Data to X3
- API uploads data files to a secure endpoint
- Files are validated, virus checked and automatically downloaded to the X3 import folder
Exporting Data from X3
- Data is exported to files in the X3 export folder
- Sync process uploads exported files to a secure endpoint
- APIs list, download and delete exported files from the endpoint
Recommended next steps
Quick Start Guide
Make your first API call in minutes using Postman.
Full API Reference
Lists all available endpoints, operations, parameters and responses with examples.
Tutorials & Guides
Comprehensive details of the features and functionality available, supported by complementary documentation including use cases and FAQs.