HURRAH!! The API sample applications have been updated to API v3.1 and got a lot of improvements, too. 🥳🎉🎊
The Application with the most significant changes is the .NET sample application. This is a complete rewrite to bring the latest technologies to the developers. Here are the changes in detail:
- This application uses the new design template.
- It uses a completely new technology stack e.g. .NET Core and ASP.NET Core
- The application can now run standalone or in a Docker environment as well.
- The OAuth component now uses an official library from Microsoft.
- Access- and the refresh-token are stored in a JSON file, this might be useful for testing and playing around with our API.
Also, the PHP sample application has been updated.
- Like the .NET application, it also uses the new design template.
- It got a proper exception handling in the field of OAuth process and network connections.
So be excited, more improvements are in the pipeline.