Before you can get access to the Sage 200 API you need to enrol on our ‘API 200 Developer Program’, direct requests by non-certified developers will not be handled.
The program is designed for customer, partner, integrators,nd ISVs. Once you are a certified API developer, you will be granted access to the API.
Please contact us using the appropriate sales department if you require further information.
- Sign up on our API 200 Developer Program.
- Get your account.
- Add your application details and subscribe to the Sage 200 API.
- Get your Developer Keys.
- To provide a thorough understanding of how our APIs work, please read the rest of the Guides section.
- Get the swagger file available also in the API Reference section, and start making some initial requests. It’s recommended to use Postman for the first tests.
- Click on the full documentation provided for the API.
Have fun creating amazing solutions for Sage 200!