Follow the steps below to get up and running with the Sage 200 API:
- Sign up for a free account.
- Add your application details and subscribe to the Sage API of your choice:
- Sage 200 Spain Essential
- Sage 200 Spain Professional
- Get your Developer Keys.
- To provide a thorough understanding of how our APIs work, please read the rest of the Guides section.
- Get the swagger file available also in the API Reference section, and start making some initial requests. It’s recommended to use Postman for the first tests.
- Click on the full documentation provided for the API.
- Have fun creating amazing solutions for your customers!
- When you are ready to release your solution, please contact us for further assistance.