The Banking Service Client Library is a .NET wrapper-dll; a convenient way for on-premises products to fully interact with the Banking Service API and the Token Service (for authentication). If you are a Developer for a Desktop application team, please Contact us us to request read access to the Client Library; this will enable you to access the builds and source code.
- Git repo
- Master builds
- The library can be found in the BankDriveClientLibrary\bin\Release folder
- We additionally provide a number of Test Apps
For a quick overview of the available methods, have a look at the interface IApiWrapper; these largely map verbatim to the corresponding API Endpoints and Operations (See Interacting with the API).
The client library solution comprises of:
- AccountantTestApp – Purely supports testing elements of the API that are for accountants.
- BankDriveBasicTestApp – Provides a UI for exercising each of the elements of the Client Library from the perspective of an accounts product.
- BankDriveTokenServiceTestApp – UI for exercising the element of the Client Library that work with the Token Service.
- Sage.BankingCloud.Client – Main Client Library assembly.
- Sage.BankingCloud.WindowsUI – Client Library UI elements. Supports presenting HTML responses from Banking Service.
- TestFramework – To Support automated regression of the client library.