Less than to read
- The 1st thing a user needs to do is to onboard their accounts.
- User selects an in-product bank account to link bank feeds to.
- They search for the bank and select connect.
- Banking Service sends ‘resource created’ notification to provider.
- Banking Service calls the provider’s GET /auth endpoint.
- The provider generates UI for authentication.
- User authorises their account and is returned a list of available accounts by the provider. The user then select the account they want to link.
- The provider calls PATCH /authorisations on Provider API, and passes an array of authorised accounts.
- The account information is displayed in the UI.
- User selects the date they wish to start receiving transactions from and confirms.
- A bank account is created in Banking Service.
- The details of the bank account are passed to the user’s product to be stored.
- Banking Service sends a ‘resource created’ notification to the provider.
Understand how users reauthorise with your soution, through the reauthorisation flow.