Less than to read
- Depending on the user’s product, they may support the ability to link all accounts under a single authorisation, this is called Multi-account linking.
- User launches the Multi-account linking flow to get a list of accounts under same authorisation as account created during Authorisation flow.
- A request is made to Banking Service to get all available accounts under the same authorisation.
- Banking Service calls the providers GET /availableaccounts endpoint.
- The provider returns an array of available accounts under the same authorisation.
- This is returned to the user’s product.
- User maps in product bank accounts to available accounts.
- For each mapped account:
- A bank account is created in Banking Service.
- The details of the bank account are passed to the user’s product to be stored.
- Banking Service sends a ‘resource created’ notification to the provider.
Discover how to push transactions into Banking Service.