Before we approve your integration for customers, the launch checklist should be completed.
This will cover key integration factors, such as:
- Scheduling and an agreed frequency of transaction pushes.
- Obtaining your production credentials.
- Production environment preparation.
- Banking Service testing of all provider flows.
- Error handling tests.
- End-to-end testing with Sage products.
- Security checks.
Your launch dates
Your go-live dates should take into consideration the following:
- Provider internal testing.
- Product integration testing (end to end).
- Promotion to production environment (can take up to 3 business days).
- Beta testing with a small group of initail customers.
- Customer communications and marketing.
Confirm with your Enablement engineer any updates to your roadmap.
Support Proccess - Incident Management
We want to provide the best experience for our mutual customers choosing to connect to your Bank through the Banking Service. As users are connecting through a Sage product, our support team will often be first to identify issues. A clear support proccess must be created to allow us to submit issues to you for escalation.
We have incident management processes for customers experiencing issues with their bank feeds. It will be necessary to establish the following:
- Escalation process for issues such as:
- Provider support service-level agreement.
- Ticketing systems/portal availability.
Help and technical support
After go-live, you will still be able to contact us for help and technical support.
You should raise a ticket through the agreed support channels for issues such as:
- Adding new banks.
- Supporting new features.
- Live incident issues.
- Customer data issues.
- Scheduled service downtime/maintenance.
- Unplanned service downtime.
- Deprecation of service.
Use our launch checklist to check off everything you need to go live.