Live customer issues
For any live issues submit a Live Services Management (LSM) ticket, selecting Banking Service as the affected product.
Provide as much information as possible, and appropriately set the urgency. This will be logged and triaged by our Live Services colleagues. The Banking Service team will support investigation.
Useful information to provide in the ticket:
- The affected Organisation ID and/or BankAccountID.
- Something else to identify the customer, such as their admin email.
- The bank they’re connected to.
- The dates and times of when the issue occurred.
- Any logs files and/or error screenshots from your Sage product.
Help and technical support
For any questions or issues, contact us using the Banking Service Forum.