Textbox Complete Example
- Step-by-step guide for adding a new textbox to the 'New Customer' and 'Amend Customer' screens.
- Utilising separate onload events to populate the textbox differently on each screen.
- Leveraging the onStateChange event to customise the properties on the amend customer screen, creating a unique user interface experience compared to the new customer screen.
- Demonstrating the power of spare_text fields in maximizing the potential of the Sage 200 API without the need to make API calls.
Sales Orders Grid Extension (Special Instruction)
- Adding specialised components, such as a "Contract Number" textbox as well as expanding an existing table with an "Special Instructions" column.
- We'll show you how to leverage additional endpoint fields such as "spare_text_1" and "spare_number_1" to enrich your app's functionality.
- Understand how your app can intelligently enable or disable components based on user actions. We'll demonstrate this feature across different screens.
New Department Screen
- Utilising the API for standalone custom screens, both for new and amend department screens.
- Creating a custom BaseSelect for the department.
- Clearing the screen using the confirmFormDirty function when changing the value of the select.
- Utilising apiGetMetadata, apiGet, and apiPut for single items without prefixes.
- Clearing the screen using the resetState function.
- Creating a child dialog.
- Utilising API methods for single items with prefixes.
- Handling events to ensure that the dialog updates the API independently of the parent screen.
- How to create child dialog.
- How to use Api methods for collection of items, using prefix to separate redux state
- How to handle events so that dialog updates API independently of parent form.
- How to add tabs, make conditionally visible
- How to use API methods for single item/collections, with prefix to separate redux state.
- How to handle events so that tab is updated along with the parent form.
- Downside: how to handle error from extension even though core form was successful.