These tutorials aim to help you get up and running quickly by covering key concepts.
We recommend starting with our Quick Start Guide first to get you up and running.
- Schema composition: Learn how to compose schemas and reference elements from different schema files.
- Adding a new Screen to your Web screen: A comprehensive guide on adding a new screen to your web screen in Sage 200 Professional.
- Redux Store & Redux Developer Tools: Understand how you can use the Redux Store and associated developer tools.
- Logging: Learn how to aid your development by logging out to the console.
Example Schema Files
- Examples: Browse our examples. Discover and experiment.
- Adding a Text Box: Step-by-step instructions for adding a text box to a screen, including making API calls.
- New Department and Amend Department Screens: Explore the New Department and Amend Department Screens with our Comprehensive Schema Guide. Recommended to have followed Adding a new screen guidebefore using this schema.
- API Methods: Comprehensive guide on utilising API methods for web amendability.
- Actions: An overview of the actions section in the JSON Schema and how to effectively use it.
- If Statements: Guide on utilising IF statements and understanding the available conditions.
- Try/Catch: Guide to manage errors effectively and resume your workflow efficiently.
- onLoad Event: An in-depth overview of the onLoad event and its implementation.
- onStateChange Event: An overview of the onStateChange event and its usage.
- onSubmit Event: A guide on utilising the onSubmit event effectively.
- onClear Event: Understanding the onClear event and how it can be utilised.
- Reset State: Explore the resetState feature, its purpose, and learn how to utilise it in your applications.
- Loading: Enhance User Experience with the “loading” Property.
- Status Message: Harness the “status_message” Property to Provide Effective Feedback and Communication in Your web screens.
- Clear Extensions: Understand the clearExtensions feature, its purpose, and how to use it effectively.